The default browser is the software that is used automatically by our android device when opening web pages.
Who did not want to change the default web browser?
A lot of times it happens that our default web browser does not make us happy when displaying web pages or when navigating through the web. Some web browsers don’t have a good look, some of them are not quite a user friendly.
So the question is… how can I decide which browser I want it to open my web pages on my phone?
The answer is here. Let’s go through our steps-list:
- Step 1: Settings. Go to the settings of your phone
- Step 2: Apps. Tap on the Apps button
- Step 3: Tap the “more” icon (top right corner of the screen) and select default apps
- Step 4: Tap “Browser App”.
- Step 5: Select your new default browser
I hope this article helped you guys. Keep following us.