It is a fact that we depend on our devices for many things such as phoning, surfing the internet, watching videos, and much more. We can become so dependent on it that it affects our way of life; so when we forget our iCloud password we don’t know where to bang our head. In some cases we buy an iOS device from someone whose iCloud lock prevents us from setting our own. This article shows you some methods to remove iCloud, which you can use when you forget your password.
At the moment there are several tools that allow you to delete iCloud activation on your iOS device. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool v1.4 can be a convenient tool. Here’s how to use it.
1. Download and install it on your PC.
2. Launch the app and connect your iOS device to your PC using a USB cable.
3. The app will scan your iPhone and read the IMEI code.
4. Tap BYPASS ACTIVATION and let the procedure complete. The tool will connect your device to Apple servers using the IMEI code, and then remove all linked iCloud accounts.
5. Once the steps are complete, disconnect your iOS device and restart it. You’ll find that your phone’s iCloud account has been removed and you no longer need it to use your device.